Review of GOTY 2016 + AG Store Photos

 Hello everyone! I hope you all had a nice Christmas and New Year! Can you believe it's already 2016? It seems as if 2015 just flew by! Today I will be doing a review of Girl of the Year Lea Clark, and I will include some photos of the AG store.



Inside Lea's new rainforest hut!



 An overview of the rainforest hut. I love it so much, and there are so many details, but it costs a whopping $395.00!
 

 Here is her super cute concession stand! It's $150, which isn't bad. I think it's super cute!



 Inside of the stand.



 Side view of the hut. Isn't the hammock adorable?



 



 Here are Lea's pj's. I like them, but the slippers aren't my favorite. 



 Oops, semi blurry pic! Anyways, here are her earrings! These are probably the cutest doll earrings I've ever seen!



 Lea and her accessories. 







 Here is her kayaking set. 



 I love this rainforest set so much! I wish it was cheaper. -__-
















-Review-
 
So to start off, I just have to say that she is ADORABLE! She is much cuter in person!



 She has pretty hazel eyes, and the Josephina face mold. I'm pretty sure that her eyebrows are more pointed and higher than other AG dolls. 



 Here is her meet outfit. I was surprised that she came with these cute accessories! 



 I love her hair! It's a pretty golden light brown, and her curls are super soft. It looks longer on one side, but that's just the way that I styled it. 



 Her shoes are super cute! 



 A close-up of her compass. It doesn't work, but the pointy thing (I don't know what it's called) does move. 



 Here is her messenger bag. I love the colors!










 Overall, I really like her! She does look like a mix between McKenna, Kanani, and Rebecca, but I think she is super cute! I might rename her though...any ideas?

I hope you enjoyed!



post signature

14 comments:

  1. Wow, Lea is so pretty! Have you bought her?
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Wow! that's a lot of dolls, I don'[t even have one! :)
      ~Anna

      Delete
    3. Btw I think she should be named April.

      Delete
  2. The pointy thing on the compass is called the needle. Also, I think you should rename her either Dakota or Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thanks! Hehe :) Thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete
  3. She looks like an Abigail or an Adeline. I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great name ideas! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the pics and review! She looks a lot like Rebecca. :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Lea is so pretty, I love her collection. I think you should name her something to do with the outdoors :)
    Some of the names I liked were: April, Daisy, Autumn, Iris, Harmony, Lilly/Lily, Rose, Summer, and Sienna. I think my favorites are Autumn and Lilly! What do you think?

    -Jess T
    http://lunavilledolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess , i like April too

      Delete