Comparison Between Rebecca Rubin and Lea Clark

 Hello everyone! Today I will be doing a comparison between GOTY 2016 Lea Clark, and Beforever Rebecca Rubin. Before we get started, don't forget to comment more name suggestions for Lea!


 
Here they are next to each other.


 They both have loose curls, but Lea's hair is a little longer.
 As you can see, Lea has tan skin and darker lips, and Rebecca has light skin and lighter lips.


 As you can see, Lea has dirty blonde hair with some highlights. You can also see the pointed eyebrows.


 Rebecca has auburn hair with a few lighter highlights.



 If you look at the picture of Lea's highlights again, you can see the difference between their eyebrows.


 A close of of Lea. Lea and Rebecca both have the Josephina face mold.

 

 Lea and Rebecca are similar and different in many ways, but I highly recommend them both.
If you would like to see a comparison of Lea and McKenna, please tell me in the comment section. :)

I hope you enjoyed!



post signature

26 comments:

  1. I would like to see a comparison! :)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so much alike! It's crazy to see. And yes! A comparison between Lea and Mckenna would be great to see.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! From a distance they are practically identical, but up close there are quite a few differences.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are some name suggestions...

    Laura
    Jennifer
    Ansley
    Camila
    Regina
    Bella
    Tori
    Carlin
    McKenzie
    Ana

    She's a gorgeous doll, and congrats on getting her!


    -American Girl Doll Crafter
    Dolldays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great suggestions!

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. Great photos!:) I think Lea looks like a Robin.
    ~Jane~

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both really cute! I would love to see a comparison between Lea and McKenna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loran would make a good name for her, or maybe Logan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally found your very first page. If anyone else want to see here it is: http://funwithagfan.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-06-17T19:28:00-07:00&max-results=10&start=106&by-date=false

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for the comparison! I enjoyed looking at it! Yeah, it would be great to see a comparison between McKenna and Lea. As for name ideas, there are a lot of good ones. I still am a fan of just plain Lea (: but a few I also like are Dawn, Rose, and Georgia. There are a lot of good options. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! No problem! :) Ok! Those are pretty names!

      Delete
  10. Dawn is a nice name, as Redeemed suggested.

    I was going to say: Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the names:
    Sylvie
    Rosalie
    Juliana
    Lucie
    Rae
    Maliya
    Jessica
    Elizabeth
    Suzanne

    But Rosalie is my favorite. :)
    ~Mira
    www.daysofdollight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the names Esper, lucie, Kate, Kathleen, Candice, esmay, Rachel, and Brittany. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It would be cool to see a comparison of Mckenna and Lea. I have Mckenna and want to get Lea. On the name suggestions maybe Esther, Ruth, Lelaina, Becky, Victoria, Maria, Anna, or Lily
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Amaya do a comparison of mkenna and Lea

      Delete