Cooked Apples Recipe

 Hello everyone! I don't know about you, but my favorite fall treat is cooked apples! Today McKenna and I will show you how to make them! 

 
 "Even though Summer is the real cook around here, I think I'll make some cooked apples."



 "Oooh! Leftover pumpkin pudding dessert! Lemonade! Pepsi! Looks like someone went shopping!" 



 "Before we get started, I have to have some cherry Pepsi."



 "Mmm, so refreshing! Well, I guess I have to cut up some apples now."



 After you cut up some apples, place the sliced apples on a pan with some water and cinnamon and sugar (optional). Stir for 10-15 minutes or until tender.


I hope you enjoyed! 

What is your favorite fall treat?



post signature

15 comments:

  1. pumpkin pie! well, i guess thats just for thanksgiving but i LOVE it!:D
    ~jane~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the snowman up at the top of the page:D
    ~jane~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog banner! Such a cute snowman!

    The apples look awesome. We would go just a step further and turn those apples into applesauce. That's a fun thing to do in the fall. But I think my favorite fall treat, well treats, are pumpkin pie and gingersnaps. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      That's a good idea, I love applesauce! I love pumpkin pie and gingersnaps as well. :)

      Delete
  4. Aw! This was such a cute post! I've never had baked apples, but they look pretty good! My favorite fall treat is anything pumpkin! Pumpkin scones, pumpkin cookies, you get the idea.;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Could you show us how to make the Drinks? Including the Pepsi? I LOVE the cute snowman banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pepsi is a lip balm container.
      ~Jane

      Delete
  6. I love cooked apples, we had some with our Thanksgiving dinner and I am making some today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you please post a new Christmas craft for your dolls that you could use as a gift? I am struggling to come up with the perfect girt for a fellow American Girl fan...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you post a few more Christmas doll gift ideas? Also, i am going to try making a doll-sized tube of wrapping paper based off of your Doll Paper Towel craft. This is an awesome blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you post a link to your very first blog post? I'm trying to start my own doll blog, but I don't have a clue how to start. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete