A Day in the Life of a Homeschooler

 Hey guys! It's Isabelle, and in today's post, I will be doing a day in the life of a homeschooler! Hope you enjoy! :)

 First, I finish any homework I might have.






 Today I have some math homework. :(



 Next, I start on my schoolwork.







 After 3 subjects, I take a 5 minute break. 



 well doesn't this look fun? lol



 Time to memorize my bible verse of the week!



 Time for lunch! Today I had tamales, tortilla chips with guacamole, and some grapes.



 Yummy!!

After that, I finish the rest of the subjects, and take a walk as my gym class. 

I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote for your favorite caption, the poll is on the sidebar! :)




post signature

13 comments:

  1. Hi Amaya! I just wanted to tell you that I have a giveaway up on my blog! I would REALLY love it if you could enter! You are like a big time doller and I would LOVE IT :p

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sounds fun, I will check it out! :)

      Delete
  2. It looks like Isabelle has a busy but fun homeschool day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, homeschooling seems so fun !
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, fun Isabelle! I'm homeschooled too! My favorite subject is literature; whats yours?
    ~Mira
    www.daysofdollight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! My favorite subject is science.

      Delete
  5. I'm homeschooled, but that is not how mine works.

    ReplyDelete