Quick Craft: Make a Doll Teacher's Pointer for the Classroom

Hi everyone! I'm officially back from my little break. I had a great time with my family. Then after they left, I had a birthday party sleepover. We did a scavenger hunt in the mall, roasted marshmallows, did makeovers, and it was a lot of fun. And today I started school!
And so did my dolls. Which means I have another little quick craft for you to add to your doll's school room. Let's take a look.

A teacher's pointer, of course!



This is too easy to be called a craft, really. There's just one step!




All you do is take a skewer, and a squinkie or anything else small that you want like a bead. Make sure it will fit onto the skewer. 


I picked this little kawaii cupcake that already has a hole in the bottom. 




I put just a little Aleene's glue in the hole, and put the cupcake on the skewer to dry.




That's it!




Now your doll can teach her class much better!



I hope you enjoyed!
 
In my last post, a lot of you said you are homeschooled. That is cool. Are you homeschooling your dolls too? :)
Stay tuned for a room tour of my real homeschool room (even though it's not doll related), and a fun giveaway!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. My sister and are homeschooled. I bet you'll have fun! :) Our dolls are princesses who are undercover at a boarding school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Undercover? Wow, that is interesting! :)

      Delete
  2. I had a scavenger hunt in target once with my youth group. Except, we had to use the stuff in the store as props and did some funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds fun! Yeah, we did some funny stuff too. People looked at us like we were crazy. lol

      Delete
  3. I'm excited for the tour and giveaway!!!!!! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh ! I'm so excited for the tour :) The giveaway sounds Amazing too ! The quick craft was really cool , I'll probably be using a shopkin for it .
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a good idea! Every teacher needs a pointer.

      Delete
  5. The cupcake pointer is too cute for words! Nicely done.
    Your manicure is lovely again too. :)
    Looking forward to the tour!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete