Quick Craft: Doll Magazine Holder

 Hello everyone! Today I was at Target, and I saw some adorable little magazine/file holders. I thought that I could make them for dolls, and since it is almost back to school time, your dolls will really need this!

You will need: A Jello box, adhesive paper, and scissors. (or paper and glue, or just flip the box inside out and cover in washi tape.) I am not actually thrilled about this shiny paper for this craft, but I used what I had available. You can use any color you want.


The first thing you want to do is cut your jello box at an angle.




Cover it in some paper, and that's it!




Now your dolls will have someplace to store all those folders and magazines!









I hope you enjoyed!



post signature

16 comments:

  1. That is a very cute idea! I always enjoy your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever! As luck would have it, I have a box of Jello and a box of pudding that I was planning on making this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I hope you have fun making them.

      Delete
  3. A girl and her dollsAugust 5, 2015 at 7:38 AM

    This is a very good idea! So easy, but really cute!
    I think that paper is good for the magazine holder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try this with a mini cereal box :)
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable idea! I think I will go raid my pantry and do this craft right away my dolls have a little collection of magazines that would look adorable in that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the idea, have fun making it!

      Delete
  6. Very cute idea! I'll have to start buying more Jello and saving the boxes for this. I really haven't started a school room yet but it's a good idea for me to keep in the back of my mind for when I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your dolls might really like a school room. :)

      Delete
  7. That is so funny! I had the same idea on my blog but with a mac-n-cheese box.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Wonderful idea, accomplished with style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! I once made some, but out of those things that crayons come in inside the crayon boxes. They are the perfect shape and size!
    -Mira
    www.daysofdollight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could I feature this post on my picks of the month series on my blog? I would have to use one of your photos, but I would link back to this post.

    ReplyDelete