My Doll Homeschool Room Tour

Hi everyone! It's back to school time, and since I'm homeschooling this year, I thought my dolls should too. So I set up a homeschool room for them, and here is the tour of my doll's class room.

Here is an overview of the room.




It has all the things my dolls will need to study.




In the right corner, I have the new American Girl locker which was a birthday gift! My dolls have their clipboard stuck to the side of it with a magnet. I love that it has a lock. Then to the right is a little shelf to store books and things, and on top is our "class plant." lol

A storage bin on top of a storage cubby is great for extra...storage. :)



Here we have a cabinet for more school stuff, with a globe on top, a file paper organizer, the class pet/fish tank, and a pencil sharpener.



Rebecca is sitting in the new American Girl flip top desk. She has her apple for a snack, and her composition notebook and mechanical pencil to take notes.


Of course you need a teacher's desk. Here, we have the retired AG desk and swivel chair, some tissues, a tumbler for the teacher, and her laptop. Beside the desk is more storage. To see how I made the file/magazine holder, click here.

The white board is from the American Girl Doll Dining Kit,
and the wall bins are from the Bouquet Bed Set.



I also used other posters from the Doll dining set for the wall, and some butterfly nail files that I had.



I hope you enjoyed my doll homeschool room tour. If you have a doll school classroom or homeschool room, I would love to see it. Feel free to send me your doll school room at amayapaes at gmail dot com. Click here to see the youtube video of my doll's homeschool room. Also, if you think I should post my real homeschool room tour, comment below.


post signature

20 comments:

  1. You're homeschooled? Lucky! Point to ponder- what do they use to fix a medicine overdose? Medicine. Yeah.
    -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. And happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your doll homeschool room and I would love to see your homeschool room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I'm homeschooled too! it looks like our classroom! :)
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an awesome home school room! I am glad you got the locker as well!
    ~Samantha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such an awesome home school room! I am glad you got the locker as well!
    ~Samantha~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm homeschooled too! :) I'm going to make my dolls a homeschool room too soon! I'll let you know when!
    -Mira
    www.daysofdollight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A girl and her dollsAugust 16, 2015 at 3:25 PM

    I love it! I'm homeschooled too, and let me say, your doll are way more organized than me! I think you are going to love homeschooling. I think you should totally do a post about your actual room. That would be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love how organized everything is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the doll homeschool room! I recently made a new blog, could yall check it out and comment what you think?? THX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to see your actual homeschool room! I'm homeschooled, too, and my dolls have made their own school called Auradon Prep. It's not that impressive currently. It is dinosaur themed, though! My own homeschool area is in my parent's bedroom (for quietness), and I think it looks nice. It's mostly plain with hot pink accents. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am homeschooled! I have been since 1st grade and I am staring 7th. I love homeschool cause u don't have as many breaks like recess so u finish earlier! And u can sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uh , homeschooling sounds so fun ! I've actually complained to my parents asking to be homeschooled ;) I love the room , it looks to-dolly cute ! Good luck on the homeschooling , I hope you have plenty of fun !
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I'm so happy that you're homeschooling! It is so much fun... Although, I've never been to school, so I wouldn't know what it's like...
    But still.
    And I bet that their is a homeschool group, wherever you live, and you can find homeschool friends! Yay you.
    :-)
    Your dolls classroom looks fun!
    I should set app a room for my dolls like that. It's a good idea.
    -peace

    ReplyDelete
  15. You never cease to amaze me with the creative way you set up your rooms. Your attention to detail is super and all your DIY items are stunning. You make outstanding rooms. thank you for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I love your dolls room, and I'd love to see your homeschool room. Were you in a public school before?

    ReplyDelete
  17. The room is awesome, and yes, I really wanna see your real room/homeschool tour♥

    ReplyDelete