Meetup Details

It's almost here! I will actually try to be there around 11:30 to 12:30, or until I have to line up. I have never been there before, so I'm honestly not sure exactly where I will be, but I will try to be near the exit, because I'm not sure of any better place, unless any of you have some suggestions. Comment below if you can make it! I will have a few little souvenirs to pass out, so if I have extra, I will give them out to random people, lol. If I don't have enough, then it's first come, first serve. Anyway, I hope you can make it! I will be wearing a white t-shirt with a Funwithagfan logo. 

**UPDATE**
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me in the comments, or you can Direct Message me on my Instagram.


post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is just a random thought . If you have extra souvenirs, why don't you do a giveaway instead of giving them to random people ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well these are kind of just little goodie bags to give out that day. I wasn't planning on shipping them.

      Delete
  2. I wish I could meet up in Madison but it isn't possible this weekend. The little goodie bags are such a great idea, you are very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can be there at 11:30!! What will you be wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will be wearing a white T-shirt with the fun with ag fan photo on it

      Delete
  4. I'm bummed. I read this too late!!! I so could have been there! Hope you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete