June Goes to the Capital of Wisconsin

 Hi there! In my last post, I told you about my trip to the MCM American Girl Benefit Sale. Well we didn't stop there! We went to the state capital, and June is modeling the new outfit I bought at the benefit sale, along with her new hair cut! Let's have a look!

June is inside the state capital!


 

It's so fancy inside.

 


My little brother said, "This is boring." lol

 


Here is June, outside on the steps of the Capital!




















 

 
And here is June before the hair cut, for those of you who wanted to see a before and after.
Stay tuned to see the other two items I got at the sale.


post signature

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and June had fun! I love her outfit and new haircut!! My little brother would say 'It's boring' too if we went to some place like that :D
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we did have fun. lol, yeah my little brother wants to go home whenever we visit someplace like that.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful haircut! You picked a really nice outfit for her. We didn't go in the Capitol this time, but we did get to the Farmer's Market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoyed visiting the capital. We didn't go to the farmer's market, but we did go to the sidewalk sales downtown.

      Delete
  3. I really like June in her new look! She's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Kara http://13dollworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Her haircut is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl and her dollsJuly 23, 2015 at 3:16 PM

    Cute outfit! I love her hair. You should be a hairdresser!
    Little brothers are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me say, again, what a wonderful job you did with June and her new styling! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, June's haircut is so adorable! My family went to the capital of California for vacation last week, and panned for gold. ( we actually found some!) my doll Lydia enjoyed staying in the hotel ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That sounds so fun. I would love to pan for gold!

      Delete
  8. I can't get over how cute June is! I just love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete