Doll Sized Finds at Hobby Lobby

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you some doll sized finds I found when I went to Hobby Lobby. Let's take a look!


The first item is this cute pot. I think it might be a jewelry holder or something, but it looks just like a doll pot for cooking a yummy casserole or Mac and Cheese. lol



The lid is removeable.




The next things I found are these two little trays.
I think they are also for jewelry, but they are doll sized!



They look just like little serving or display trays for dolls. If you don't want to buy them, you can see how I made some of my own here, here, here, and here



Next, I found this little mixer. It is slightly small, I think--about 4" tall. But it still would make a cute prop on your doll's counter.

 

It is a salt shaker.




This is so cute. It is a little jewelry box, I think. But it looks like a doll console table.




And the last thing is these little post-it style note pads. They look just like doll sized notebook or spiral-bound paper!

 

It even looks "torn" out, and has the colored tabs. I think it is so cute.

Which item was your favorite?


post signature

11 comments:

  1. wow, that table is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great finds ! My favorite is the case nose table .
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adollable! This is so cute, but I'm only getting 2 boxes when I move. Hehe. I might find a Hobby Lobby in Chaska though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find a Hobby Lobby, you need one. lol

      Delete
  4. Amazing finds! Now I've got to go to Hobby Lobby and buy that table. ;)

    ReplyDelete