Review of the Our Generation "Aloha I love You" Set

 Hey everyone! Today I will be reviewing the Our Generation "Aloha I Love You" set.
Let's take a look!

This is everything that comes in the set.



 The first item that comes in this set is this adorable pink pen. I like it, however I feel like this pen model is used in too many OG sets.


 The next thing you get in the set is this adorable set of postcards from Hawaii.




 It also comes with this adorable coconut drink!



 The little flower and orange are also removable.



 It also comes with this adorable purse. I really like the pattern and the colors.
I can see myself using this a lot! :)


 The last item that comes in the set is this cute little lei bracelet



Overall, I recommend this set because it has a lot of play value, and some really cute pieces.

I hope you enjoyed this review, and don't forget to enter the giveaway here!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. This was a great review! Just another thing to add to my long wish list… :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a super cute set. I agree about the pen, it is used in a lot of OG sets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute set :) My Kanani would love this .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this review. I have this set and just haven't gotten around to using it yet. I had no idea the coconut cup comes apart! Very nice. Everything tucks nicely into the bag for easy storage too. :)

    ReplyDelete