Make a Frappe for Your Doll

Hi, everyone! Today I have a tasty and cool treat for you to make for your dolls. I have seen a couple of different versions of doll frappuccinos, and I decided to make my own. Some people use silicone, which is great, but I don't want to buy any. Here is a quick and easy way to make them using stuff you might already have or can easily find at the craft store.


Yes, we are going to make doll frappes!



You will need a small clear cup which can be found at a party store or craft store. You will also need a cotton ball, a pixie stick, paint including puffy paint for syrup and whipped cream, and optional: a printed logo, tape, and scissors.


Pick the right color for the flavor you want. Here I have picked caramel. Put some in your cup.

 

Next, tear off about half of your cotton ball, put it in, then cover it with a little more paint. You can kind of stir it around a little. The good thing about this craft is it doesn't have to be exactly perfect.

Take your pixie stick and cut it down to size, then stick it in.
Pixie sticks come in different colors at the craft store. Otherwise, you can keep your mom or dad's stir stick the next time they get coffee.

It's ok if it looks a little messy. Now put some white paint on top of the layer with the cotton ball.



Then, to make a pile of whipped cream on top, I added the rest of my cotton ball. Just roll it up and stick it on the white paint.


 Now cover that in regular white paint.



Then drizzle some of your white puffy paint on top, then drizzle your "syrup."
Let everything dry at least overnight.


That's it! But if you want, you can print a little label, cut it out, and tape it on with clear packaging tape. You might want a Starbucks logo. If you would like to use a Fun with AG Fan! logo, you can print the below image.

You will need to print this at x48 wallet size. But this will depend on your software settings.



I made three flavors.



Chocolate!



Strawberry, yum.



And caramel!



I hope you enjoyed!


post signature

18 comments:

  1. Yum! These look delish! I must make one. I can't get over how real they look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you enjoy making them!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! They look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good! Thanks for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh , now I'm hungry ! I would try this if I had paint .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, lol. I hope you can get some paint soon.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! That is soooooo adorable! They look so realistic! I will definitely have to make some! :D

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you enjoy making them!

      Delete
  6. Is that a new doll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I found her at a garage sale!

      Delete
  7. Those are super cute! You are super talented when it comes to making food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! Perfect for a hot day like today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like the paint puffed up as it dried, did it?

    ReplyDelete