Doll Sized Find at Pier 1

Hi everyone! I was at Pier 1 the other day, looking for a bench. In the corner of the store, I saw an adorable doll sized bike. Let's take a look!

 Isn't it adorable? The pedals, gear, and wheels work! It's the perfect size for 18" dolls! 
It is also a great alternative if you don't want to pay the AG price. It is also neat because it has a rustic look which is great for historical dolls. The bike retails for $39.00.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway here!
Stay tuned for another fun giveaway, and some news!




post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love that bike! Especially the great price! I know where a Pier 1 is but I have never went inside one, do you think they would have a sale on it? If so I would love to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its really cute! I know that Pier 1 does have some sales sometimes, but you could check on their website and see if they have any coupons. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's awesome! We have a Pier 1 Imports close to where I live, but I've never had a reason to go in. Now I do! Maybe I'll try to save up enough money for it! :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Cool! Your dolls would really enjoy it!

      Delete
  3. I never thought of using decorative pieces for dolls - this is one of the wonderful things about the doll community, getting ideas from those who think outside the box. :) I've started walking through Dollar Tree differently - now I can do the same at Pier 1, Home Goods, and similar. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete