June and Isabelle Re-Do the Family Room

Hello everyone! Today, was our third day of summer vacation! June suggested that we re-arrange the family room. Isabelle thought that was a great idea, and she wanted to show all of you. Let's take a look! :)

 June: "Hey Isabelle, let's re-arrange the family room!"
Isabelle: "Okay! Sounds fun!"

 Isabelle: "Man, this coffee table sure is heavy!"
June: "Yeah!" 


 June: "This is the perfect spot!"
Isabelle: "Yeah! It looks great here."





 Isabelle: "Wow, June! I love this decor!"
June: "Thanks!"

 Isabelle: "Time to hang up the garland!"






 June: "Whew! That was quite the work-out. Guess it's time to buy myself some Under Armour leggings." lol

Stay tuned for a fun craft!


post signature

8 comments:

  1. I love it, I love it, I love it, and oh, did I mention I LOVE IT!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I really like chevron patterns.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. June and Isabelle said thank you!

      Delete
  4. Like Nonna, I love how stylish the girls are. Also love your house decor.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a fun story and the girls did a great job!
    ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete