How to make Colorful Doll Hair Extensions

Hello everyone! Today, I was looking at the AG website, and saw they had some new colorful hair clip extensions. I liked them, but then I remembered a while back I made some colorful hair extensions for myself similar to the ones they sold at AG. I decided to make them again, but doll sized this time! Let's take a look! :)

 


 You will need:
A bobby pin or small clip, embroidery floss, something heavy (I am using a piggy bank), a brush and spray bottle to install it, and scissors (not pictured)


 Start off by measuring 3 strands of embroidery floss that are 2 to 3 inches longer than your doll's hair.


 Now, you want to make a knot, but don't close it just yet, because you want to slide a bobby pin or clip onto the threads.


 Your extension should now look something like this.

 

 Now you want to place the bobby pin under something heavy.



To make the design I did, all you have to do is cut a piece of thread twice as long as your 3 threads, and wrap it around until you reach the end.






 Once you are done, tie a knot, and that's it!


I hope you enjoyed!



post signature

10 comments:

  1. I should try this! Thanks for having this tutorial!
    <3Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome craft ! I have a whole list of crafts that I found from your blog , and this one is added to them !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's great! I hope you enjoy making them! :)

      Delete
  3. Cool hair extensions! I'll have to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea. Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Please visit this link human hair lace wigs with bangs for real hair extensions.

    ReplyDelete