Doll Finds

Hi, everyone! Today I have a few doll finds to show you from when I went to my grandma's two weeks ago. These were found at yard sales. Also, I only got a few photos of the American Girl Place in Minnesota because I forgot to take pictures until I got to Grace's bakery, and most of them turned out blurry. I will post those soon.

Here are the things I got at the yard sale.
 

Samantha's book set is in very good condition
 

Here's a look inside.



My favorite find is this little juke box. It is made to look retro, and it's a little small for the dolls to be a full size juke box, but I think it will be a perfect counter top juke box for the doll diner, don't you think?
 

My littler brother likes it too. You can put money in and switch the song list.
 





I got this little jar for my dolls to put flour or sugar in. :)


Oh, and the mini cake pan on top, which I will probably use for myself, but maybe the dolls can use it in their post first. lol

Have you found any cool doll finds lately? Send in your photos to amayapaes at gmail dot com


post signature

14 comments:

  1. Great finds, but my favorite is the juke box. I think that is going to look awesome on the counter of your diner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finds! I love the little juke box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool finds ! We don't have much yard sales where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they are so fun, where do you live?

      Delete
  4. Fabulous finds! That is definitely a tabletop jukebox. You can tell by the pages. I used to love turning the pages on those when I was little. Every diner had them - one at each table. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is so cute. We have been to a couple of diners that looked retro but they didn't have those on the table. That would be fun.

      Delete
  5. Cool finds! I especially like the book set you found. Recently I went to Chapters book store, and I found these six little erasers that looked like milk and juice cartons that were perfect for dolls for only $5! They are super cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds cute. I would love to find those!

      Delete
  6. The mini juke box is awesome! It will look AMAZING in your diner, great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really like the juke box too. :)

      Delete