Summer Had a Fall Part II

Hi, doll lovers! A couple of you asked when I will be at the American Girl Place in Minnesota. I will be there May 15th. Comment if you are able to make it then!

Someone mentioned that it would be sad to send a doll to the doll hospital and not have the same head. That's true. But Summer's legs are really loose, so I might get her legs tightened, because I don't want to do it myself.

Meanwhile, I caught Summer doing some research online. Let's take a look.

Hmmm....what is she up to....



I tried to sneak up on her....



Nope, still can't read it....



Hmmmm.....



Ahah!
I don't know if that's going to work. Like I said, the scratch is kind of deep. Thanks for your suggestions, and I will try a magic eraser and let you know what happens. :)

post signature

12 comments:

  1. I recently tightened my doll's legs for the first time using hair ties and it worked really well and only took maybe twenty minutes. The hardest part was getting all the stuffing back in the doll. I would highly reccomend trying it yourself to save money. Here is a youtube video I found very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ctW2VpPwZ4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link! I am not sure if I want to try it, but I might. :)

      Delete
  2. I really hope Summer feels better, and hope the scratch can be removed! Good luck on whatever you try :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the scratch is too deep. I will see what I can do. :)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous post! I am still in awe of your computer and mouse. The disinfectant spray is the best! Is that a travel size from target or did you make it?

    I really hope Summer recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The lysol is from Target. My mom sent me with it when I went to camp. It's perfect for dolls!

      Delete
  4. Summer is beautiful even with the scratch! Your photo stories are always so cute and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and Summer says thanks too!

      Delete
  5. Aww! I hope Summer gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tightened my doll,Josafina and she looks brand new and tell Summer that i wish her luck and you too!And also where did you get that computer

    ReplyDelete