McKenna and Isabelle Play Soccer

Hey everyone! Today, Isabelle decided to play soccer! Let's take a look.

 Isabelle: "Hey McKenna, wanna play soccer?"
McKenna: "I don't even know how to play, plus, I'm wearing a dress."

 Isabelle: "Aw, come on. You'll be fine!"
McKenna: "Fine.....but you need to teach me the basics."


 Isabelle: "Oh, the basics? Um, sure, heh heh. Well, you want to keep me from kicking the ball in to your net, and I'll do the same. Also, you can't touch the ball with your hands. Ready? Set? Go!"

 McKenna: "Oh! Um, okay!"
Isabelle: "Oh no you don't!"

 McKenna: "AHHHHHHHH!"

 Isabelle: "Are you okay?"
McKenna: "Yeah, I guess so."

 McKenna: "That was actually really fun!"

 Isabelle: "Heh heh, I told you everything would be fine." :)

Stay tuned for an AWESOME giveaway! And don't forget to enter the current giveaway by clicking here!



post signature

10 comments:

  1. So cute! Where did you get the nets from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute story. I know I've fallen a few times while I was playing soccer just like McKenna did! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he, I am sure you're a good player though. :)

      Delete
  3. Awww, funny! I love to play soccer!!
    Where are the nets from? I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the soccer nets came from Brasil. My aunt gave them to my little brother. :)

      Delete
  4. What happened to the Craft Requests page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was getting a lot of spam on there, so it is a draft right now, but I might put it back up. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, ok. Thanks!

      Delete