Behind the Scenes--My Room

Hi, lovely readers! Today, instead of a doll post, I thought, since I have made over my bedroom, you might like to see an updated room tour. I don't actually have my doll stuff in my room. My doll stuff is in the "studio" which has more lighting. That's why some of the below photos don't have the best lighting, and why I don't do my doll posts in there. But I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Here is an overview of one side of my room. 



And here is the other side. I tried to go with purple and turquoise mostly in my room, with a few zebra accents and other eclectic things. :)


I really like this chair. It is a great place to sit and read.



These 4 front pillows were made by my grandma to go with my room. I love them. :)



On this wall, I have a few mix and match items like a pineapple picture that my grandma helped me cut out, and a doll mannequin that I found at Goodwill, and some hanging white tissue paper pom-pom flowers.


My little side table with a lamp.



This is the devotional that you see sitting underneath, in case you were wondering. :)



Over here is my dresser with some of my lip gloss and stuff on top.
 


The pink one with the black lid is an essential oil roll on that my mom made for me!

 

And in this corner, I have my desk.

 

The mini fan was in my grandma's basement, so I asked her if I could have it. lol

 

Rainbow loom rainbow!
 


There is a bulletin board that my grandma and I made over spring break.



And a painting that I did with tape, and a pen holder that I made out of toilet paper rolls and duct tape and cardboard.


The mini doll sized wreath was made by my grandma, aka The Shop on Leighton Avenue.

 

This one's kind of dark, but you can see an overview.



So that's pretty much all of my bedroom!




 






I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for a fun giveaway!


post signature

24 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!! It's like my dream room; I LOVE purple!
    What was the thing under the rainbow loom jar?
    P.s. Is your room always that clean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It was a little bin with a chalkboard on the front.
      Yeah, I clean my room a couple times a week. Lol

      Delete
  2. I love it, everything is so pretty and organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your room! You are so creative! You should really do some bedroom decor how- to's posts! Were did you get the panda pillow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) That's a neat idea! I actually made the panda pillow with my grandma a little while ago. :)

      Delete
    2. I might try and do it myself! i made a little tray to hold my lip gloss out of cardboard and duct tape! Its cute!

      Delete
  4. I love your room! It's so pretty! The colors and everything! My room has zebra in it too, but the colors are aqua, hot and metallic pink, black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an AWESOME bedroom! Those are my favorite colors. And it's so CLEAN! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I really like those fluffy things above your bed.

      Delete
  6. Your room is so pretty Amaya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room is SO cute! I love the zebra print and purple and turquoise together! Also, its so neat! Way cleaner than my room. ;)
    ~Devin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, he he, I am pretty obsessed with cleaning it.

      Delete
  8. I love your room! All the colors go really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your room is simple, but colorful and elegant! Great job Amaya, and I love your blog and your ideas.
    Quick question: Where did you get that blue chair at the end of your bed?
    Thanks
    May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I appreciate it! The chair came from Joann Fabrics.

      Delete
  10. Your room is so cool! I love the color theme!
    And it's so clean! My room isn't close to being that clean,even if I clean it!
    ~Yali

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Turquoise is my fav color. How much cleaning did you have to do to get your room like that? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your room is SO clean. I share a room with my sister so it gets messy. ;)

    ReplyDelete