Welcoming Mini Grace Thomas

Hello! June opened a surprise today! Let's take a look!

"Licorice, what is that on the bed?" 


"Meow"
"Oh my goodness, it's a doll!"


"Licorice, get down from there."






"It's Grace!! She's beautiful!"





 

"Oh yippee!"



"And look, it's Grace's book! I can't wait to read it."














"I love her freckles and rosy cheeks."



"She is so cute."



















"Look at her shiny hair. I can't wait to style it."







"We love mini Grace."


"And we look forward to reading her book."







"I know just where I want to put her." :)
I hope you enjoyed seeing mini Grace. Do you have a mini doll?


post signature

10 comments:

  1. I love the GOTY minis! And Grace is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! she's so cute! your dolls must be super excited. I love her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv this post :) Grace is so cute! I don't heave a mini ag, but have been thinking of getting one, so maybe I'll get Grace!

    ~Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, June, on adding Grace to your collection.

    Great post! Licorice checking out and sitting on the box is very accurate. Our kitties do things like that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute! I have mini Marie Grace and new be forever Samantha. I don't like how the newer dolls have plastic though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! This is so cute! Mini Grace is adorable and I love June's hair! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have mini Samantha. :) I don't use her much though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have mini Kit, mini Kristen, and mini Marie Grace( I found mary grace and kristen at the thrift store)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute!I don't have one and p.s do you have a iphone cause i live in Mauston WI and i wanted to ask you some questions about you doll
    Love,Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete