Saige and Isabelle play Apples to Apples

Hi everyone! Saige and Isabelle have decided to play Apples to Apples today, let's take a look!

Saige: "Let me just grab the game...."

Isabelle: "Let's sit here!"

 Isabelle: "Oooh! I can't wait to play!"


 Isabelle: "I'll have the green card."

 Isabelle: "The word is......"


 
"Furry"




Saige: "Oh, I know, I know...Panda Bears"




"That's a good one, Saige!
Ok, next word is......."

 "....Smelly!"


 Saige: "Ahah!, I have the perfect one..."

 
"I'm going with...Sisters!"



 Isabelle: "Ha ha, this is a lot of fun!"
Saige: "It sure is."

What is your favorite game? Mine is minecraft!

post signature

22 comments:

  1. I love apples to apples! Cute story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apples to apples Is so much fun!!! I can't decide about a favorite game...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playing Apples to Apples. I have this special version that is Disney. That is a cute little story!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute story! I love Apples to Apples!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOOOVE Saige's new glasses! I saw them in all the 2014 American Girl magazines! They're SOOOOOO cute!
    -Savannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Still Savannah here- I don't have any sisters so I don't know if they're smelly, but my brother DEFINITELY stinks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he, yes brothers sure do stink!

      Delete
  7. Apples to Apples, Life, Twister, and Battleship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I have never played twister!

      Delete
  8. Hey Amaya! I've noticed that you have great photos and great stories, so I decided to ask if you would like to participate in a program that involves photos and stories. The rules, and other stuff is on my blog so I would love it if you would check it out! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha! This is so cute! Apples to apples is one of my favorite games! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, yes it is a fun game that I play with my family a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apples to Apples is such a fun game! :) We have so many games, but one of my favorites is Clue. Although I usually don't win. ;)

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the story! Lets see, my favorite game is...Ooh, checkers! I love playing checkers with my grandma. : )

    ReplyDelete