Review: Doll Dining Book



      Hi everyone! Today, McKenna and Isabelle will be reviewing the Doll Dining Book! 
Let's get started!

 Isabelle: "Here is the cover. I like how there is a window so you can see a sneak peak of what's inside!"


 Isabelle: "It comes with a book full of crafts and tips!"


 Isabelle: "The book cam come out, it's just secured with a piece of tape."


 Isabelle: "The first few pages have tips for training your waitress and some room and table decor."


 Isabelle: "We don't want to give it all away, but I have to say, the marshmallow cereal is SO cute!"


 McKenna: "Here are the accessories. There is a plastic cover for protection."


 McKenna: "The first thing you get is two order pads. They are so cute!"


 The back of the order pads.


 McKenna: "It also comes with 4 paper plates."


 McKenna: "It also comes with a cute "open" and "closed" sign. The bottom strips of paper are for a chef's 
hat tutorial in the book."
 


 Isabelle: "The place mats it comes with are so cute, if you have a laminator you could laminate them as well to make them last longer!"

 Isabelle: "There is a sheet of paper for napkin wraps and candle holders."


 Isabelle: "It also comes with some punch-out take out boxes, cards, and a pizza box."





 McKenna: "There are some check holders and breakfast menus."


 McKenna: "...and lunch menus!"


 Isabelle: "There are also some wall art pictures to match the theme of your restaurant!"


 Isabelle: "There is a name your restaurant game for the guests to play...."


 Isabelle: "...and an apron pattern that you can use to make an apron, sew or no sew."


 McKenna: "There are some "table tents" to tempt the guests."


 Isabelle: "There are also some coupons and bills."


 McKenna: "It also comes with stickers for food, the bakery, and the cutest, name tags!"


 McKenna: "There is a chalkboard..."


 McKenna: "...that doubles as a dry-erase board."


 Isabelle: "It comes with some bakery bags, and a stand for the chalkboard/dry erase board."


 McKenna: "Lastly, it comes with some white tissue paper for a chef's hat!"

 Isabelle: "Here is the back of the book."

   Isabelle and McKenna: "We hope you enjoyed this review!


post signature

17 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is "tempting" me to get this!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it if you can get it on sale. I think it's on sale on the American Girl website.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got a great deal!��

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute book! I love the all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it has a lot of nice details. :)

      Delete
  4. A girl and her dollsMarch 1, 2015 at 5:34 PM

    that is a really great set!! great review. and to laminate menus, coupons and place mats, you could cover them with clear tape or packing tape, I do this with some items and they look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's a good idea. You could also use contact paper.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the review! It looks like a fun set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It is a lot of fun.

      Delete
  6. I have this book, and I like it a lot! Everything is so useful, although the chef's hat can get squashed and misshapen easily.

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, I guess I have to be super careful with it.

      Delete
  7. Great review! That set is really cute! I might buy it sometime! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend you buy it if it's on sale. :)

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh...I've wanted this for a long time and it's on sale for only $7 at the AG website!
    I WANT TO BUY IT SO BADLY!!!!!
    But I'm saving up for $$$ to spend at the AGP this summer.... I have an Ebay listing for Doll Dining at only $3.99 though, so, yeah just to keep in mind............I really want it though.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lot of great stuff in that kit. Thank you for a wonderful review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did a review too ! Not as good ........

    ReplyDelete