Make a Doll Frozen Yogurt Shop

Hi! Today, I will be showing you all how I made a doll Cherry Berry, or any frozen yogurt shop!

I used this picture as a guide.


Here it is!

 I used red and green foam core boards for the walls, and the green curvy detail on top is a strip of green craft foam.

I cut a piece of white foam core board to hold the topping containers.

I used mini Solo cups for the ice cream cups. I also used Gerber containers for the dispensers, and straws for the little nozzle. I cut out pictures from cereal boxes, etc for the flavors. You could also print some pictures out for the flavors if you like. 

I used a green storage cube that I got at Hobby Lobby for the foot stool, the booth was from this post, and the TV was from this post.

I made a quick counter top using red poster board and white foam core board for the top. I got the little cherry cutout in a pack of wood fruit cutouts at Michael's. I used cake flavoring for the syrup, more Solo cups for the ice cream cups, green spoons from the party section at Hobby Lobby, and I used straws, bead containers, and a lid for the topping display. As you can see, I used the back-ground from the doll diner post.

I filled the bead containers with things like skittles, hard candy, and little gumballs for the toppings. 

 McKenna had so many toppings, you can't even see the ice cream! lol

I'm going to try to figure out how to make a doll scale so Saige can weigh McKenna's ice cream! :)

As you can see, one of the flavors is mac n' cheese. lol


McKenna, and all my other dolls are excited that they have a new Cherry Berry!

I hope you enjoyed!


post signature

41 comments:

  1. WOW you did a really good job. Could you do a tutorial on how to make just doll froyo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous, and so much fun! You are so very creative and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love all the details. And now I want some mac and cheese... frozen yogurt??? That is so weird but now I'm curious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You did a great job, it looks so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out so cute! I love the idea of the containers with the straws for the dispensers. Not sure about mac n cheese yogurt though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, Come on, you have to be brave!

      Delete
  6. This is adorable! Well done!
    Fawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH! This is amazing, how did you think of all those awesome ideas??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have been planning it for a while.

      Delete
  8. I love all of the details! You create the best scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so great! Once again you did a wonderful job!!!!!!! The detail is great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am really glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  10. I would love to make a doll sized wild honey, but i made a doll sized la patisserie, and it took up a HUGE amount of space. Maybe I will swich out the bakery for a yougurt shop or a resturant! The posibilities are endless!






















    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see your bakery. :) A doll sized honey would be cute, that's a good idea.

      Delete
    2. I will send you a pic soon! Maybe this weekend. I have bad lighting in the corner its in, so the bakery is pretty dark when I take a pic. I painted the inside blue, and it was darker than I expected. I should have added some white to make it lighter. Maybe I can take it outside so the light will be better. My box isn't that big that I made it in, so maybe I will buy a poster board in light blue. It will be much more portable and the light will come in much better.

      Delete
  11. Perfect! I love it! I absolutely love frozen yogurt!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, you did an amazing job!!!! I'm going to try to make this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks just like the real thing! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "I hope you enjoyed." What an understatement! I'm still picking my jaw off the floor - this is so amazing! Fabulous craftsmanship and imagination here with excellent execution! Looking forward to your next project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  15. Wow, it looks awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! That's so cool! Mmm, mack and cheese flavored ice cream! :D Just wondering, where do you keep all these doll rooms? I don't know where to put my stuff and I would love to know!
    ~Devin

    ReplyDelete
  17. A girl and her dollsMarch 27, 2015 at 6:47 AM

    WOW! amazing job, that looks FABULOUS!! I love it a lot. I am totally going to use some of these ideas for the grocery store I am making. I love the mac-n-cheese flavor, that might actually taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. At first, the Mac and cheese flavored frozen yogurt tasted good, but now, it sounds really good LOL :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE your frozen yogurt stand! It`s adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I meant to say that at first, it SOUNDED GROSS. Lol

      Delete
  19. Amazing! I'm not crafty at all but I wish I could make one of these! Fro Yo is awesome! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for creating such a realistic CherryBerry scene! The Mac and Cheese flavored yogurt has us all smiling as well :-) Which CherryBerry store do you frequent? We would love to send you a Gift Card to visit again soon!

    Sami
    CherryBerry Corporate
    info@cherryberryyogurtbar.com

    ReplyDelete