Doll Breakfast in Bed Tray DIY

Hello! Today I have a fun doll find/project for you. I am going to show you how you can make your own breakfast in bed tray/serving tray for your doll, and it's super easy!

Actually, you don't have to do anything to this tray if you don't want to! But do you know what it is?



It's a tip tray that I found at an antique store. They had a lot of them. 



This tip tray looks great as is for your doll, especially a historical doll. I bought a few, and I decided to paint one of them for my contemporary dolls. 


And here is how it turned out! You can paint it whatever color you want to match your doll's decor. And that's it! You have a doll breakfast tray.If you want to glue on some popsicle sticks for "legs" you can, but I left mine as is.


Now you will be ready to treat your doll to breakfast in bed for not much money!



Licorice looks like she wants some. lol



I hope you enjoyed!


post signature

20 comments:

  1. So CUTE! It looks amazing, Amaya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I have the same tray except it's black and not red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl and her dollsMarch 13, 2015 at 2:28 PM

    good idea! I should look at antique stores for doll sized fun finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ;) If you find it, feel free to send me pictures!

      Delete
    2. A girl and her dollsMarch 20, 2015 at 6:21 AM

      oh cool, I might try that!

      Delete
  4. The tray looks so cute, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute craft, Amaya! I wanted to let you know that I found a picture of Chloe on The AG Minis Of Snickerdoodle Street. you can view it here: http://snickerdoodlestreet.blogspot.com/2014/04/battat-catalog-scans-199899.html
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wow! That's so cool! Yeah, I'm pretty sure Chloe is "Sheri"! :)

      Delete
  6. That's a great idea, Amaya! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amaya, what is the name of the outfit Isabelle is wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I think it's called the Playful Jumper Outfit, but I am not sure. I got it from Ebay.com, hopefully you can find it! :)

      Delete
  8. That is so cute! I love the way you repainted it! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete