Bright Colors for Spring

Hi! Today my dolls got dressed in some mix and match solid colors for spring. Take a look!


Bright tops with colorful bottoms are fun to mix and match, don't you think?


First up, we have Isabelle. She is wearing her meet t shirt with a lime green sporty skirt and matching headband (AG) and shoes (also AG) that match the colors of her shirt and skirt. She also is wearing a colorful purse made by The Shop on Leighton Avenue.




Next is Saige. She is wearing a top, glasses, and shoes from American Girl, and her pants are from Exclusively Eclectic. Her "accessory" is Chocolate, the dog!






And last, we have Rebecca wearing a royal blue tank top and lace crop top from Magooses Muse Designs, a purse and headband from The Shop on Leighton Avenue, and legging and shoes from American Girl


 

 


 I like bright colors, and I would love to see photos of your dolls in colorful outfits! You can send them to amayapaes at gmail dot com.
 Are you excited that spring is here and school is almost out? I am!


post signature

11 comments:

  1. A girl and her dollsMarch 30, 2015 at 2:44 PM

    Nice! I love Rebecca's shirt, it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca says thank you. I like the blue color.

      Delete
  2. Super adorable Amaya! Your dolls are super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits! They're so bright and springy. My favorite outfit is probably Isabelle's, but Saige's outfit is definitely something I would wear. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I would totally wear Saige's outfit too!

      Delete
  4. All those outfits are just so adorable!! I think my favorite is Rebecca's, then Saige, then Isabelle!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really like Rebecca's too. :)

      Delete
  5. I love bright colors in doll outfits!

    ReplyDelete