Doll Sized Finds for Grace's Bistro

Hello! Today I am going to show you a few ideas/items I found that work great for recreating Grace's Bistro set. I already showed you a few other things. Click here, here, and here to see those posts.

Making a doll restaurant or cafe is so much fun. Sarah is enjoying some breakfast. Let's see what I found for her!


These mini grapes are perfect for a bistro! And they are doll sized from Michaels.



They look real!



Next, for any doll restaurant, you will want to take her order.



So you'll need a doll pencil and a clipboard or just a little notepad. You can find mini notepads anywhere, and the clipboard is from Michaels. You can see how to make the pencil here.

Croissants are delicious! See how I made some here.



And the last thing is topiaries! They look great in a bistro! I found these in clearance, I think from Valentine's Day. (They are shaped like hearts.)

You can send me photos of your bistro, cafe, or restaurant. I'd love to see them!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thats so cool Amaya, I found some doll sized finds! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those finds are all so cute! I will have to look for those! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl and her dollsFebruary 22, 2015 at 9:31 AM

    awwww, those are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! They look so cute in your diner!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. What section of Michaels did you find the little grapes? I have been looking for some for a while and they are always too big,

    ReplyDelete