American Girl Retro Diner Pâtisserie


Hi! Have you ever heard of a retro diner French bakery? Well even if you haven't, the fun thing about playing with dolls is that you can make whatever you want! So today, my dolls had a little fun in their retro diner that sells French treats!

Sarah had been out shopping and decided it was time for a treat.
"Have a seat, Ma'am."

"Don't mind if I do."


"What do we have here...."


"Mmmm, lots of yummy choices!"


"Hi there, did ya decide what you want, Honey?"
"Um, you don't sound very, well....French..."
"Honey, does this place look French to you?"
"Well, you never know."

"Those look good."


"I'll take some macarons, please!"


"Good choice, Hon, good choice. I'll get those right out to ya."


"Oh, thank you, they look wonderful!!"


"Don't let my accent fool ya, Darlin'. Those are some delicious macarons!"

"Guess this diner cam make good French food after all!" :)



post signature

22 comments:

  1. A girl and her dollsFebruary 10, 2015 at 3:10 PM

    Lol, that was hilarious!!!
    you have an excellent sense of humor. Great job, and I love that diner, it looks SO real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get sarah's dress??? Cute photo story!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link to the Etsy shop I got it from:

      https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftsbyDawnandBob

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Very cute! I just love the diner you made, you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That is sooo cute! I love the little macaroons! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Sarah looks really pretty!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was awesome! You did a great job capturing the waitress' accent. In my area she would have said, "Can I help yuh?" :)

    ReplyDelete