American Girl Place Chicago Meetup

Update: Due to the freezing wind chills in Chicago, I am going to postpone my trip to American Girl Place, so I will not be going on February 14th. Stay warm, and I will update you on when I will be there so I can hopefully meet some of you who might be there too!

Before I get to the meet up details, I just want to post a reminder that tomorrow is your last chance to enter the giveaway for the Our Generation lunch set.
Click here to enter.

 I know this is last minute, but tomorrow, (Feb 14th, 2015) I am going to the American Girl Store in Chicago, IL, and I would love to see some of you there if you can make it.  I will arrive at 10 a.m. One lucky girl will receive a cute mini macaroon notebook signed by Saige and me :) Like I said, I know this is last minute, so if it doesn't work out, I will try it again in the future. I will take photos to post anyway.

I will be wearing this top:
And just a pair of blue jeans. 



 I will be bringing Saige in this outfit. (with shoes, of course)



 Here is the cute notebook! :)



Hope to see you there! :)
 


post signature

16 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Wish I lived nearby. I would totally go if I could!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to meet you. Maybe next time!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this sounds so exciting! I love the notebook, where did you get it? It looks like something that could be part of Grace Thomas's collection…must eat macaroons…;)
    -Seven Little Daisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it with the back to school stuff and I was saving it and now it is perfect for the Grace theme!

      Delete
  3. I wish I could go, but I don't live there. ;( will you ever be doing a meetup at the AG store Minneapolis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I am going there any time soon, but if I do, I will let you know for sure.

      Delete
  4. A girl and her dollsFebruary 13, 2015 at 4:08 PM

    Wow, that is a nice shirt!
    I wish I could go! have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wish you could too. :) thanks!

      Delete
  5. Such a great idea! I wish I could be there... but Chicago is miles away from Quebec, Canada! Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. Yes, Quebec is pretty far, but I'd love to visit someday.

      Delete
  6. Aww man I wish it was closer I would have totally come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! Hope you meet quite a few people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you get the top? It's kinda like a Kaya shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI wasn't yesterday the giveaway deadline?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could of gone but I live no where near Chicago.:-()

    ReplyDelete