My Finished Doll Room

 Hello! If you haven't read my post about the doll room I made out of a big cardboard box, you can see it here. I finally finished painting the ceiling, and I switched the chandelier for now since I found a locker light on clearance a while ago.

Here is the room from my view. :)



The doll bed I got for Christmas fits in it great!



If you don't have a locker light, you can see how I made a doll chandelier here. I really like it too, and I will switch it out sometimes


Rebecca has her little study corner.



I painted the ceiling white and my mom helped me put the molding up too.



I would love to see your doll rooms! You can send them to me at amayapaes at gmail dot com and I will post it if you want me to!


post signature

16 comments:

  1. I love it! My dolls' house is just on my bedroom floor, I'm hoping my mom will eventully make me a wide shelves. My friend has a shelf that has three rooms, a kitchen, and two bedrooms. I went to her house last week and that was how room #2 happened!LOL It was a laundry\ stable. We used a O.G. bed she got for Xmas, and a small A.G. box for a desk + a O.G. chair from a Patio set. Her other room has a A.G. doll box for a bed, and A.G. doll box for a desk, and a doll T.V. she made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you have fun at your friend's house! lol I think it is a lot of fun setting up a doll room!

      Delete
  2. A girl and her dollsJanuary 7, 2015 at 6:44 PM

    Wow, that is so awesome!!!
    what did you use for the molding?
    and where did you get the paper for the walls and floor?
    that is so cute, I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the molding is just some long strips they have at the hardware store. The paper is from the craft store!

      Delete
  3. It's so pretty! Awesome doll room! I should really make one... :D
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah you really should. You will have fun.

      Delete
  4. That is so cute Amaya!!! I love how you set it up and that chandelier is awesome! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's so cute! I especially love the desk nd the old paneling:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  6. The room looks so cute, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome doll room! Looks fabulous from every angle. You have a great eye for detail and are so very creative. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete