Mckenna and Sarah Play Sorry

Hi! My grandma came to visit for a few days. She went home today, and she tried to kidnap Chloe. lol
But Chloe stayed with me. You might see her in a post soon, but today's post is about Mckenna and Sarah.

"Hey, Sarah, are you ready to lose?"



"Wait, I'm missing a piece."



"A pony bead is all I could find. It will have to do."



"Don't feel bad, Mckenna. I couldn't find any green ones, so Amaya quickly made some out of clay." lol



 "Well let's get started then."



"Amaya will be so mad if we spill these on the new bedspread, Mckenna."
Mckenna: "We won't spill anything, just relax."
 

"Sarah, you better eat those before they melt. I think I hear Amaya coming."



"What about you, Mckenna? That is going to spill! Get it off the edge!"



 "Oh, calm down, Sarah. Just pay attention to your next move."



5 minutes later.....
Sarah: "I won!!"



Mckenna: "Good game, Sarah. See? We had fun eating in bed, and didn't spill a crumb!"
Sarah: "Whew, that's good. Hey, what are those steps I here?"
Mckenna: "Wooahhh...nooo...Cononut, don't jump up here...!!"
 

post signature

23 comments:

  1. That is so cute Amaya! I hope they didn't spill the drinks on the new bed sheet! I also sent you a few emails, just to let you know! I finally ordered Grace, so she will come in a few weeks! Did Coconut spill any of the m n ms? have a good day! xx angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you are getting Grace? That's great. I think she is such a pretty doll!

      Delete
  2. Such a great post! All your doll props are amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. He he, eating in bed is not a good idea.

      Delete
  4. A girl and her dollsJanuary 31, 2015 at 7:16 AM

    Great photo story! I love those purple drinks, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute story! It's cool that you made the green pieces for the game, you are so creative. I also love the purple drinks! I'm glad you saved Chloe from being kidnapped, hehe, I can' wait to see her in a post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Chloe wanted to stay with me. lol

      Delete
  6. Adorable. We have been thwarted by an approaching kitty and puppy too. Ah, well, stuff happens. :) That's a really cool Parcheesi board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he, yes they can really make a mess sometimes.

      Delete
    2. Yes, they can. :-) The other night we had a spill, luckily it was just water on the floor (and not on us).

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness! That is just adorable! I love the tiny little m&m's!!! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo story. Did you make the drinks, and if so , could you show us how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I didn't make them. They are from etsy.

      Delete
  9. I am starting a new blog, so please go on it, enter contests, follow me and like my posts! Thanks!
    http://aglover4life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, wrong address! It's http://doll-lover4life.blogspot.com/

      Delete