How to Make Grace's Bistro Set

Hello everyone! I really love Grace, the new Girl of the Year, and I love her whole world, but I am on a budget. :)
So I am going to show you how I made my own version of Grace's bistro set. Some of these things you might have seen before in a previous post.

 
I had this little pink and black table, but I finally changed out the base to something more stable. It's just a black candle holder. The pink top is from a little wooden cake stand.

 
I decided to add some awning, and this way you can have the doll sitting outside the bistro. But for now, she is inside because I haven't changed the window scenery yet. I just covered some cardboard in striped paper, and folded it.

Then I attached it above the window.















You can find little jars and vases at the craft store that will work for a doll carafe.
I filled it with beads to look like ice.


Just use whatever you have for a little vase on the table as decoration.



It looks like my little brother tried to erase part of the sign. lol
It is a find from Michael's, as I mentioned in a previous post.

 The food is from etsy shop AGcessories.



And Summer's dress, belt, and beret are from Magooses Muse Designs



I think she looks like she's ready for a day in Paris.



Here is a closer look at the table base.



To see how to make the cash register you see on the left, click here.
I hope you enjoyed!


post signature

14 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome job. it looks very Parisian and I like that you are recreating some expensive items so that you can have them for less money. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had most of the items already. You can recreate her bistro really easily!

      Delete
  2. Perfect!!! I refuse to pay $85 for their set, I just don't think it's worth it. I LOVE that base you found for the table, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It is too expensive for that set!

      Delete
  3. Very cute! I have bistro-ish chair, and a chalkboard sign from my doll dinning set, so i may have to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! If you make it, I would love to see your photos!

      Delete
    2. I made it Amaya! I love it! I used a table I made today, and my bistro ish chair, I made 2 menus, used my doll chalkboard sign, and a France poster I hade in my doll dinning set. I will send you pics ASAP! I have an idea for making a Graces bakery too. I will use those things you use for school projects. Do you know what it is? I know it's cardboard. Thanks for this fun craft! I think I am going to make a awning for it.

      Delete
    3. That sounds really cool. Yes send me pictures. I can't wait to see!

      Delete
    4. I can't right now because I don't have a device to send you pics from. I should by march though so I will then.

      Delete
  4. That is sooo cute!!! You did an amazing job recreating it! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative! I love it! I also love how you saved a ton of money!!

    ReplyDelete