Grace's Bakery Menu Printable

Hello! Well I am back from camp. It was an educational winter camp, and it was fun but I am glad to be back home.
Anyway, today I have another printable for you to go with Grace's bakery.
It is a menu. I suggest that you print these on photo paper or cardstock, and laminate it when you are done.

For this menu, you need to print it out, fold it in half,
and just tape it together with clear packaging tape or contact paper.


I made two versions. The hearts are slightly different. This is a bigger size that I suggest you use to print it to a wallet size, because you will have better results.


But if you can't do that, here is the actual size to print.


Version two, the large size, right click and save it.
  

Or the actual size.

Have fun!


post signature

11 comments:

  1. that is so cute Amaya! I am going to print that off! How was camp? Also, new post on blog as well! Have a good day xx Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie! Camp was good, thanks for asking. I'm glad to be back home. :)

      Delete
  2. It looks great! Thanks!

    I noticed you forgot an "i" to "mille-feuilles"
    And I believe "layered" doesn't start with a ";"! But for the whole menu you did a great job, both with the selection, the description and the design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I forgot the "i"! Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  3. I love the menus, thanks so much for working so hard to make them for us! You always do such a great job on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. It's good you were able to update with the corrections to the typos. Our favorite restaurant has typos on its menu - I've come to ignore them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi how old are you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that is adorable! I love that menu; it looks so much like Grace's!
    ~Devin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sooo cute! It looks just like the real one! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete