Grace's Bakery Business Cards Printable

Hi! I am going to be making a few printables to go with Grace's bakery.
The first one I have for you today is business cards for Grace's bakery! Her bakery comes with some,
and I thought I would make some you can print out for yourself.
These will look best if you use photo paper or cardstock and use the highest quality settings on your printer.
Once you have printed your business card, you can laminated it with clear packaging tape, then cut it out.

I have made a few choices. I like this one because it is colorful. I have included a large size, and below is the doll size.
You will have better quality results if you save the large image then resize it to print.
But for your convenience, the doll size is below. :)


Doll size business card


This one looks most like the ones her bakery comes with.


Doll size.


A fancy french-looking option.


Doll size.


I forgot to save the large size for this one, but here is the doll sized version. 

I hope you enjoy!


post signature

11 comments:

  1. They are adorable! But just so you know, there is an "e" missing at "petite"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I fixed it. :)

      Delete
    2. Wonderful! They are perfect now and I love all the styles!

      Delete
  2. I love all the cards! How nice of you to make them to share with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are sooooo cute! You did a great job making them! My favorite is the first one! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I am definitely going to use them when I get Grace! I emailed you as well Amaya! :) New posts are up on blog just to let you know!

    Xx Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Good job with the business cards.

    ReplyDelete