Doll Clothing




Hey everyone! Today I am going to be showing you the two new doll items that I made.


 First, I made a doll top. I used some leftover fabric that my grandma gave me from when she made some curtains.
It's an elastic top, and it also has two straps that you tie behind the neck.


 Sarah loves her new top!

 Next, I made some sweat pants for my dolls! I think they turned out really nice! I got this fabric from Joann Fabrics.

 I did mess up a little in the hem, but overall, I am happy! I will be starting a sewing class in about 2 weeks, so I will keep you updated on progress. :)

If you would like to see how I made these items, tell me in the comments and I will see what I can do!





post signature

16 comments:

  1. You did such a good job!Can you check out my new blog?It's heartofdixiedolls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did good! Better than what I can do!

    Allie D.
    www.spreading my job.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am sure you can do better. :)

      Delete
  3. wow! those are so nice! you could buy sweat pants that nice! well done Amaya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. Using the curtain fabric was smart. You can start collecting patterns when they go on sale at Joanns. I can't wait to see what you will learn in your class and hope you'll share, even if it isn't doll related.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I will definitely look for fabric on sale! :)

      Delete
  5. those sweats look perfect for a lazy, laid back day. And that top is so cute :) Your sewing is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very nice! I think you made a decorative hem...I see no mishaps. ;-) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are sewing very well! I took sewing lessons they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are sooo cute and you did a fabulous job sewing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the little mess up on the hem of the pants. It looks like a designer special logo!

    ReplyDelete