Christmas Gift Ideas for Dolls: Make Chocolates for Your Doll


Hello, everyone! First of all, I have to say that my lighting is really bad these days. I usually use natural lighting, and it has been really gloomy almost every day. So I had to use bad lighting for these photos, but I hope you enjoy it anyway! :)
I am going to show you how to make some chocolates for your doll for Christmas or any time!


You might remember this post. Well Christmas is also a great time to give chocolates, so I thought now would be a great time to show you how to make them.


 Start by taking some chocolate colored polymer clay and rolling it into balls. Mine are about 1/2 to 3/4" wide. I made 6 balls. Take another shade of brown and this will be for your drizzle.


Now take your little balls....



And shape them into little balls that are flat on the bottom, and some into cubes. You could do ovals too.



Make sure they are the right size for your doll. Now take your other color brown and shape it into a very thin even strip. This has to be very thin or it will be way too big for your doll sized candies.


Now start "drizzling" your chocolates with it by pressing it lightly to one side...



And across, and back over...you get the idea.



Here is one I did.  Now put them in a 250 degree oven for 20 minutes. You can glaze them when they cool.



Put them in a cute little container or box, and that's it!






I hope you enjoyed!


post signature

28 comments:

  1. That is super cute and easy! I'll have to try that sometime.
    AG Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo adorable <3 They look so realistic, like the ones you buy at the store. A lot of your clay DIY'S are like... amazing <3 I don't get how you do it :D Awesome post! (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chocolates look good enough to eat, yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it makes me hungry for chocolate. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this, I will have to try it! They look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you make them for your dolls, they will love them!

      Delete
  5. Cute!
    I nominated you for the Darling Doll Blog Award
    See the rules here:
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com/p/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome! Have a blessed day!

      Allie D.

      Delete
  6. That is aDOLLable! at first I thought you had made real chocolates mini for you dolls!
    were those little cups in the valentines day post from communion at Church or something? they were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes those are communion cups. :)

      Delete
    2. yay! now it is easy to get my own awesome cups!
      thanks for replying, your awesome!

      Delete
  7. WOW!!! I won the Valentine's Day picture contest you had awhile back and one of the prizes you gave me was a box of doll chocolates. They were so perfect that I thought you bought them! I need to buy some polymer clay and try this! I have some sculpt clay that I never used. Would this work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like them! :) I'm not sure what sculpt clay is, but if it says you bake it in the oven then it will work. Modeling clay just air dries, so I'm not sure which one you have.

      Delete
  8. Yum! I wish I could eat those right now--Christmas is such a good time to give chocolate! They look so realistic, I just can't believe it! I think I spy a new box of them underneath the tree in the very new future…:)
    ~OceanAg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your dolls will love it if you give them chocolate for Christmas. :)

      Delete
  9. When are you going to announce the winner for the Christmas giveaway???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The winner has been announced! Look out for another giveaway this week.

      Delete
  10. They look fabulous! Just like Russell Stover or Whitman candies. Keep up the good work; and thank you for the instructions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love those boxes of chocolates!

      Delete
  11. Hi again. I started a new blog, and for a post I would like others to share one inspirational thing they've read. Does anyone remember something they've read that they thought was inspiring?
    thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so cute! I have just started a new blog! It's called http://awesomeagclub.blogspot.com/
    Anyway, I would appreciate it if you checked it out!
    Thanks, from
    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those chocolates are so realistic and adorable! I would totally make some if I had some clay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I made some, and then I panted a jewelry box to look like a See's Candys box. So awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete