Christmas Craft: How to Make a Doll EOS

Hi everyone! My Christmas Break is coming soon, and so we all need to start our Christmas shopping! So, I decided to show you how to make a doll EOS lip balm with a little help from Sarah. This makes a great doll stocking stuffer! 

 You will need: Polymer clay (you can use any color, but I used a lavender to match my favorite flavor of EOS), a knife, and a tool that has a large, round edge.

 First, take a small piece of clay that is almost as big as your doll's hand. Roll it into a ball.

 Flatten the bottom and use your knife to score a line around your EOS.

 Now, use your finger to push down the clay around the cut.

 Use your ball tool to make a little indent in the clay.

 Now score where you used the ball tool. Bake for 10-12 minutes at the temp your clay package says, let cool, and that's it! You can glaze it, but EOS have a vinyl look, instead of glossy. 

I hope you enjoyed!


post signature

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I absolutely love that! I'm obsessed with eos. =P My favorite flavor is the Summer Fruit.
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yeah, me too! I like that flavor too. I also like the Sweet Mint!

      Delete
  2. These are so adorable!! I just made 6 of them as stocking stuffers for all my girls! So cute!xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bet they will like it! :)

      Delete
  3. So making these! Thanks for the awesome idea!!!!!
    Ella xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.......you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl and her dollsDecember 19, 2014 at 7:27 AM

    wow, those are so cute! where do you get polymer clay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! : ) I get mine at Hobby Lobby, but you can get them at any craft store.

      Delete
  6. That is soooo adorable! I can't believe how cute and mini it is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOOOVVEE the honeysuckle and strawberry sorbet, and my second favorite is pomegranate. Thanks for the awesome craft! I also made lavender, but I also made pomegranate. Thanks again!

    Craftolicious,

    Thr Rosewater Creek Dolls and Annecy

    ReplyDelete