Chloe Surprises June

Hey everyone! Chloe came over to our house for a few weeks, and she brought a little surprise along with her for June! Let's see what she brought! 

 Chloe: "I'm so glad that I could come to your house!'
June: "Yeah, me too! What's in that box you brought?"

 Chloe: "You will have to open it and see!"

 June: "I wonder what it is!" 

 Chloe: "Here is a hint, It's really yummy!"

 June: "Oh wow! It smells amazing and does look yummy!"
Chloe: "I'm glad you like it! Here, I'll help you take it out of the box!"

 June: "YAY! Now we have a gingerbread house!"
Chloe: "Yeah!"

 June: "Wow Chloe, thanks SO much!"
Chloe: "You're SO welcome!"

  Chloe: "Here, I also brought some gingerbread cookies that I made with my left-over dough from the gingerbread house!"

 June: "Oooh! Looks delicious!"



 June: "Here Chloe, have one of my lollipops!"
Chloe: "Thanks! What flavor is it?!"
June: "Peppermint!"
Chloe: "That's my favorite flavor!"

I hope you enjoyed!

What treat do you enjoy the most at Christmas time? 


 post signature

20 comments:

  1. So cute! I like Buckeye's the best, Christmas is about the only time of year I make them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've never had a buckeye but I will have to ask my mom to make them.

      Delete
  2. That's really cute!I like EVERYTHING about Christmas,including the food,but ginger bread cookies are pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, gingerbread cookies are yummy!

      Delete
  3. Aww, I love the story :) hmm, my favorite thing would have to be hanging and laughing with friends, cookies and baking, shopping, taking pictures, lights, buying presents, decorating the Christmas tree, drinking hot chocolate, being warm and cosy, Christmas vacation.... OK, I think you get the point :P I pretty much love everything about Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo story! Chloe looks so cute, I'm glad she got to visit you. My favorite treat is my mom's peanut butter fudge, yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe says thanks. That fudge sounds delicious!

      Delete
  5. Nice photo story.. I love practically all deserts sitting on the table.
    Please visit my new blog creativeaglover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desserts are the best part of the meal!

      Delete
  6. Homade sugar cookies are my fave! I also like choco peanut butter balls! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I want to make some choco peanut butter balls!

      Delete
  7. Awww! This is so adorable! I love all the little treats! The gingerbread house is adorable! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are these ornaments?

    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete