Bouquet Bed and Bedding Set Review

Hi! I hope you all had a good Christmas! I had a good time at my grandma's house. And by the way, for those of you who read this post, I won the desk decorating contest! :)

Today I will be reviewing for you the bouquet bed and bedding set from American Girl. I received this as a Christmas gift from my parents, and that is great because my loft bed is currently waiting to be repaired by my dad. It has a slight problem and my dolls haven't had a place to sleep. lol...My dad keeps promising me he will fix it. :) 

 Here is the entire bed and bedding set.



 Sarah is claiming it. he he.
The colors go great with the other doll accessories I have. I really like how colorful it is. And the light turquoise happens to be the same color as my bedspread on my own bed.

One thing I love about it is that is comes with a trundle! So it sleeps 2 dolls! That's great if you have more than 1 doll, or if your doll likes to have sleepovers. And as you can see, the size fits exactly in the American Doll Room.

Isabelle is demonstrating how comfy the trundle bed is. She says it's very cushy and it feels like a sleep number bed. lol


Oh no, I think it's a little too comfortable. We can't wake her up!
Well anyway, let's get to more of the details of the bed. The bedding which is sold separately comes with 2 bedspreads which can go on either bed. But the bed does come with 2 pretty mattresses, 1 purple and 1 turquoise. The bedding goes great with the mattresses and accessories.

The bed has a great headboard with shelves and a memo board. It comes with 6 postcards/photos for display, a cute lamp that really turns on, and an oversized clothespin for displaying important notes or photos which is just like the one I have on my desk.


It comes with 2 cute books, and 2 clear storage bins with customizable stickers. One is purple, and one is orange. 



The storage bins are adorable! I can think of a lot of things I can store in them. 



Here are the books next to Sarah. They are super cute! 



Here is the clothespin. It really opens and closes. Every desk needs one of these!



The bedding comes with this adorable neck pillow. My dolls will love lounging on this!



The purple mattress is part of the bed set. The white bedspread is part of the bedding set.



The bedding set also comes with this cute Coconut throw pillow.



It is plush on the front, and kind of satiny on the back.



It's a nice addition to the set.



And it goes great on the bed.



The bed itself is very smooth and well made. It's a great piece of doll furniture!



The trundle has 2 little knobs to pull it out. And it has some little circles on the bottom to keep it from scratching the floor when you're pulling it out.


Overall, I think it's a great set! I love this doll bed, and if you have a chance, you should get it because I recommend it. 






I hope you enjoyed this review! Sarah is wearing the Petals and Plaid PJ's, and Isabelle is wearing an outfit from Chic Doll Boutique.


post signature

15 comments:

  1. I got this bed for Christmas, too! It's really well built, and it's so cute! I hope you had a great Christmas!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Yeah, It is! :) I did!

      Delete
    2. And I hope you had a great Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on getting the bed! I think it's absolutely adorable!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky! That bed is quite exspensive, and i love it! Your parents may have gotten it when A.G. had it at half of, what a bargain for A.G.!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it your fave A.G. piece of furniture??

      Delete
  4. Great review!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning the desk decorating contest!
    Thank you for a great review. There are some really great pieces included in this set. I kind of want it, but I still don't really have room for it. However, we got some great quilts this year so at least everyone has at least one type of bedding now.
    I think you could make your own clothespin with the ones from Michaels' or AC Moore and paint.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bed is sooo cute! You are so lucky you got it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to know the bed isn't junky! Lol. But It's WAY overpriced if you ask me. Anyway, you're soooo lucky to have it!
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful addition to your dollhouse.
    Grace came to our house this December. She's fitting in well with everyone.
    I've always liked this bed set and all the goodies. Thank you for giving a tour to us. I love how Isabelle fell asleep testing the trundle.

    ReplyDelete