Around the Water Cooler: Amaya at the Christmas Play, OG Finds, and More

Hi there! Summer and Mckenna bring you today's edition of....Around the Water Cooler!

 
"Hey, Mckenna, do you think Amaya's readers would like to see her at the Christmas play that was Thursday?"
"Hey yeah, don't tell Amaya we showed this. hehe"

"Can you guess which one is Amaya?"


"How about now?"

Ok, ok, back to doll stuff....

"Hey, Summer, this is a cute set that I haven't seen before at Target. I like the polka dot tissue box and the little thermometer."


"Then there's this travel set. I like the little camera, passport, and mini cards."


"And I don't know if this tea set is new, but I haven't seen it before. It's pretty cute! It comes with macaroons, tea bags, a jar of tea, etc...this photo isn't the best."

"Here is the old one. "
 


"And finally, one of you asked if these items from my previous post were ornaments."


"The gingerbread house is just a decoration found on clearance last year."


"The pink tree in the back is an ornament. "


"And this gingerbread cookie is really a button!"

And that's all for today's edition of....Around the Water Cooler! Tomorrow is the last day to enter the giveaway.!"
 

post signature

15 comments:

  1. Cool sets! I hope you had a great time at your play :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those sets look really awesome :) Looks like you had fun at your program!
    ♥Autumn♥ onedolloutthere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!Thank you for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pictures from your program, I'm pretty sure I know which one you are! I love the new stuff Our Generation has, I was at Target yesterday and saw a lot of new things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Target has so many doll accessories!

      Delete
  5. I'm pretty sure you're the fourth one in the second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Get Well Soon set from Target!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you! Go check out my blog http://arebel4everafter.blogspot.com/ to find more info!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those OG sets are super cute! I love that gingerbread house so much! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great around the water cooler! I really want to get the under the weather set. I'm drawn to the new tea set too, but we have two ceramic ones, so the plastic, but the more I look at it... Good idea about the post holiday ornaments. I'll keep my eyes open for any goodies this year. Thank you for a great post. Hope you had fun with the play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Do you mind sharing where you got the water cooler, or how you made it? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete