Springfield Doll Glitter Flats Review

 Hi, doll fans! As soon as I saw the glitter flats from Springfield Collection, I loved them! And with a coupon, they are only about $3.60. You can't beat that for an awesome pair of doll shoes!

 They have a bow, and are covered in multi-colored glitter.


 The glitter doesn't seem to fall off, and they seem well made.


 This will be great for Christmas dresses or any time your doll wants a little sparkle.
I don't have many Springfield items, but I have to say these shoes are very nice. The bow is a cute detail, and they are very solid.

 They are a perfect fit on American Girl dolls!


 Overall, I recommend you get these shoes with a coupon. They are so cool, and a great price!


They would make a great stocking stuffer too. :)
So what do you think? Do you think you will get them?

post signature

17 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these! They're adorable! The bow is a great touch. I think I might be stopping at Michael's today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Yeah, it is! I hope you are able to get them if you do stop by! :)

      Delete
  2. wow, these are so nice! I would wear them myself!

    Amaya, you are so awesome and creative and wonderful and funny. I am a baptist Christian girl too! I love crafting and I make sooo much cool stuff for my ag dolls. my fave color is purple too. you are amazing for your age and you are amazing for any age.
    MoooLily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Me too! Thank you so much! That is really nice of you! :) That's so cool that you are the same religion as me! Thanks for commenting, that means a lot to me! :)

      Delete
    2. you are welcome! I am hoping to get a blog too, you have inspired me.

      Delete
    3. cool! i'm catholic (which is a type of christain) and my fav color is purple too!!!

      Delete
  3. Ooh cute shoes! That is an awesome deal! Nice find! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, a lot of my doll stuff is from Springfield. Wait, basically everything IS from Springfield. OK, well... great review :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are so cute! I might get them! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are out of stock online today, but should be back in stock on Wednesday!! For a HUGE clearance sale on 18 inch Springfield clothes, go to http://store.springfielddolls.com/
    AND, Michaels has a 50% OFF coupon: http://bit.ly/1sY1RQV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are able to get them! Thanks for the links!

      Delete
  7. Those are some sparkly shoes! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are super cute! I love sparkly shoes! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool! can u get them at joann's fabrics? I really want to get them as they match an ag dress that I have perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete