Doll Sized Finds

Hey everyone! Today I have a cute doll sized find for you and some more photos of the Justice doll clothing. 

For the doll find, these are little doll sized chalk boards.
I found these at Michael's Craft Store for only one dollar! They are so cute.

They are really magnetic chalkboards for your fridge or locker, but they are the perfect size for American Girl!

Also, you may remember from the Around The Water Cooler post that I posted about the Justice outfits for 18" dolls. I went to Justice, and right when I walked in I saw the outfits, I had to take pictures! 

Here is the polka dot dress. It's so cute in person!


Here is the doughnut one that I wanted, I think it's a adorable! I didn't buy any, but you could get 40% so they aren't too bad.

What outfit do you want?

post signature

12 comments:

  1. I think the prices are a little high for doll clothing. But many outfits are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, kind of high, but they are really cute. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how you get logos on Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute! I like the shirt with the white tiger on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mini chalk boards are really cute! I really like the polka dot dress! It is very cute. :D
    Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the chalkboards are cute and so is the dress. :)

      Delete
  5. The dress is really cute! Also, I love the chalk boards!
    -Ella (Itsadollworld blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chalk boards.
    The clothes are really nice, but too expensive. The 40% brings many down to regular AG prices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome finds! I love the little chalkboards! Those outfits are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete