Mckenna Babysits

Hi! Have you ever had to earn money for camp or something else? That's what I have to do. We are going to camp in January, and I have to earn the money.
So it made me think of my dolls earning money, and Mckenna decided to let me record her earning money from  babysitting!

"Babies really aren't my thing. Well, I didn't mean it like that. I like them and all, it's just when they mess in their diaper, that's the part I dread. And Bruiser is crying, I hope he didn't...."

"There, there...."



"Whew! He just wanted to be picked up. Glad he didn't stink up his diaper."



"You're pretty cute, you know that?"



"This is actually kinda fun! I think I really like babysitting!"



"Uh......is that.......smell what I think it is?"


post signature

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE babies! They are so cute. I babysit a lot.
    AG Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's great. I bet you earn a lot of money. :)

      Delete
  2. lol!!! Cute :) I honestly was just laughing at McKenna. Great post! Hope you earn enough money for camp ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute post! I'm not much of a baby/babysitting person... If I'd have to babysit I'd aim for older kids. xD
    Hope you get to camp in January. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I understand. I like older kids too. Thanks, I am excited!

      Delete
  4. Haha! Cute :) I babysat my neighbor once, but he was older than a baby ;) However, with our little bro, that was a lot how the whole dirty diaper thing went ;)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yeah dirty diapers are the worst part of babies. lol

      Delete
  5. How cute! What kind of doll is Bruiser?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember, but I think my mom got it at Walmart or Target when I was little.

      Delete
  6. Awwww! This is sooo cute! I love how it looks like she is actually holding the baby! Love this! It's super sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mckenna and Bruiser had a pretty good time. :)

      Delete
  7. I'm going to do my first babysitting job at my neighbor's house. Ambrose is 2 or 3 and Deagan is about 4 months old. I think I'm going to do it for free until I get the hang of it. Hope you get enough money for camp!
    -Savannah

    ReplyDelete