June Dresses for Fall Weather

Hi! It is starting to look like fall here in Wisconsin. The leaves are changing and falling, and the weather is getting pretty cool. June is ready, and she wants to show you what she is wearing today!

I love all the colors in Julie's scarf, and June is wearing it like an infinity scarf.



The rest of her clothes are also from American Girl and the purse is from DreamWorld Collections.



She is wearing my old earrings. :)



She wanted one in front of our fall pumpkins.
I hope you enjoyed. What do you like about fall? I like pumpkin pie and pumpkin cake.


post signature

20 comments:

  1. I love going to pumpkin farms! and i love fall fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww June is adorable. =D
    I love Halloween and carving pumpkins. I also enjoy the cooler weather and no bugs. xD
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin flavoring in coffee. And I have to agree with the no bugs.

    How did you get your earrings to stay in place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom pierced her ears with just a push pin and my earrings fit in pretty tight so they don't move.

      Delete
  4. June looks so adorable in that outfit! I love your lighted pumpkins. I like the cooler weather and the leaves changing color in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! My favorite thing about fall is Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. June looks cute! What I love about fall is the weather. I love the cold!
    AG Chick
    americangirlchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like the weather too. But winter is a little too cold for me.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I like the weather too. But winter is a little too cold for me.

      Delete
  7. June looks amaze! Can you please check out my blog and my dolls' fashion for this fall?
    http://spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com/2014/10/doll-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sure I will check it out.

      Delete
  8. June looks all bundled up and ready for fall!
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
  9. That outfit is super cute! I love it! Those pumpkins are really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete