Craft: Make a Stackable Paper Tray Rack for Your Doll Plus Surprise Photo Bomb

Hi! Today I am going to show you how to make a quick paper file storage rack organizer stackable tray thing. lol

You know, one of these things.



All I did was glue 4 crayon inserts together, stacked one on top of another.
I also cut some cute paper to glue inside but you don't have to.


That's it! If you don't have 4, you can use 3 or as many as you want. These came out of a big 64 pack of crayons.


Your doll can organize her school work, art work, or anything.



Your doll can even.........
"Hey, whatcha doin' there, Isabelle?"
"Chloe? Is that you? Wow, looks like Amaya's grandma is spoiling you."

"Well, isn't that what grandmas are for?"
***giggles***


I hope you enjoyed!


post signature

17 comments:

  1. This is so cute and innovative! Love it! =D
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, it is better than throwing away the empty boxes!

      Delete
  2. I'll have to make that! I have a 64 pack of crayons that I could use for that! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ah! That's perfect for my school work! I'll have to ask Autumn to make it for me :) Great idea!" - Esther
    XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be very organized if Autumn makes it for you, Esther. :)

      Delete
  4. That's super cute! What a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really good idea!
    AG Chick
    americangirlchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the cute idea!

    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have any of those things in my crayon box. Do you know of any thing else i could use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What doll was that with Isabelle? I have the same with blonde hair and I don't know what she is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous. Great use for the crayon box inserts. Ingenious!

    ReplyDelete