Around the Water Cooler



 Hey everyone! For today's edition of "Around the Water Cooler", I have some cool news! 
My friend told me that in the new Justice catalog, there is a new line for 18" dolls that is just like the real Justice clothing for girls!
It was just released, so they only have a few outfits. But they are still adollable!
The outfits are about $56.00 each. It's a little pricy, but It comes with hats, and accessories too.  
Here is a screenshot of the Justice webstore.


 The outfits are really cute!
 

 My favorite outfit is this one. I have the same top for me but it is cupcakes instead of doughnuts!
I really like the hoodie and skirt and boots. I am totally saving up for this!



 I also like this one, It comes with a cozy fur hat, tiger sweatshirt, sparkly leggings, boots, and a bag. 

Visit the Justice website to see which ones you like!
What do you think about this release?
That's all for today's post for this series: "Around the Water Cooler."
Have you entered the two giveaways yet? They will end soon!





post signature

20 comments:

  1. Oh. my. word. That is so amazing! I didn't even know it. ;) Thanks for the info! I'm so excited!

    Sophia.xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is cool and I hope they lower the prices because they are really cute!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's cool. Seriously expensive though considering you could buy a doll for the price of two outfits... O_o
    *ahem*
    Anyways. The outfits are seriously cute. It's a neat idea.
    I love this series. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is pretty expensive but cute. Thanks, I am glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. That is so cool! Nice doll clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's cool that they are just like the girls clothes.

      Delete
  4. Those are so cute and adorable! But They do seem pricey....I hope they make a series for like barbies and other dolls like that. Wouldn't it be so cute?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so cool, I hope they do!

      Delete
  5. *From Julie's doll mom:*

    I love how the outfits cost $56, but the dolls who are posing in them (Springfield Collection dolls, like my Julie), cost $20. Really?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is pretty funny. But at least they are buy 1 get 1 free for now so you would get 2 outfits for that price. But I agree it is pretty pricey!

      Delete
  6. Those outfits are super cute, but $56.00????? That's a lot of money!! We nominated you for an award on our blog, congrats! http://smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com/2014/10/blogger-recognition-award-and-famous.html
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is. But if you get 2 for 56, that is $28 each which is still cheaper than AG and it comes with purses or other accessories so it's not too bad especially if they would price them like that for $28 each and you don't have to buy 2 for $56. :)
      Thanks a lot for the award!!

      Delete
  7. Oh yeah, I totally freaked when I saw them in the catalog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Justice is always having 40% off sales, so it's probably worth keeping an eye out for that. Makes them more affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Yeah, It does say buy one get one free, so that's already a great deal for two whole outfits!

      Delete
  9. Those are really cute, but too expensive for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! They are pretty pricey, but already have a sale for buy one get one free!

      Delete