Spice it Up: Turn a Lid into a Doll Sized Serving Tray

Hi there! Today Mckenna is going to show you a super easy and quick tip to spice up your doll room!

"Here is the tray. It is great to put on a doll coffee table or bed."



Here it is next to our tray. The handles came unscrewed from ours. :)



"Amaya's mom has this box that she had some miscellaneous stuff in, and I thought the lid would make a great doll sized tray, so her mom let me use it."


"I just flipped it over and glued two thin strips of craft foam to the sides for handles."



Then just fill it up with cute things. :)







I like how it looks on the bed. :)



"I hope you enjoyed!"


post signature

21 comments:

  1. I love the tray! It looks really nice on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I love the way yours looks! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! I will difinitely make this if I can find a lid that's a good size! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Hobby Lobby has a lot of little boxes.

      Delete
  4. Your doll's room is everything a doll can wish for and this tray is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. My dolls really like it.

      Delete
  5. Hello! Xyra from Tea Time With Melody Q told me about your blog because I want to fit a vintage suitcase as a doll trunk, and was wondering if you know anyone who has ever done this (or tried). I want to contain my 16" childhood doll and all of her remaining accesories and clothes, with the intention of buying and making more. Any information you can give me would be fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I will think about it and try to come up with an idea. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete