Rebecca Makes her Breakfast

Hello everyone! It's Rebecca here and I found a notebook in Amaya's room with a bunch of recipes in the back! I decided to make her banana smoothie for my breakfast today! Let's take a look!
Amaya: But first, here is the recipe so you can make it yourself if you like! 

 You will need:
 2 bananas, peeled and cut into small pieces , a knife to cut the banana with, a tablespoon of sugar or honey (you might want less or more), cinnamon (optional), 6 cubes of ice, 2 cups of milk, and a blender. (Of course) lol 

Directions: 
Peel and cut your bananas into small slices and place them in the blender. Add your two cups of milk and your ice cubes. Then add your tablespoon of sugar. Blend well. Then test - taste it to see if you want to add more sugar, or possibly vanilla ice-cream if you desire. Then pour into cups. Enjoy! 


 Rebecca: "Here are the bananas cut and placed into the blender. "


 Rebecca: "Now add some yummy milk!"


 Rebecca: "Next add some ice!"








 Rebecca: "Time to add some sugar!" 







 Rebecca: "Looks good!"


 Rebecca: "Now to blend!" 


 Rebecca: "Lastly, I am going to pour it into my cup." 





 Rebecca: "Of course, Amaya wanted some too!"



Rebecca: "Now I am going to add some yummy cinnamon to give it a boost!"
"Yum!"

What is your favorite kind of smoothie?


post signature

22 comments:

  1. That banana smoothie looks really good! I love smoothies, I think my favorite is frozen pineapple chunks, yogurt, coconut milk, and a little honey, it is really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're making me really hungry right now! lol

      Delete
  2. I love the little Red Solo Cup! My favorite is strawberry/banana, I freeze my own strawberries or buy frozen ones so you don't have to use as many ice cubes. Also, if you have some bananas that are starting to get too ripe, slice them up and freeze them, you can put waxed paper between them then you are ready to go when you want to make one. Again, makes it so you don't have to use so many ice cubes either when you do that. Now I'm hungry for a smoothie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :D Hehe Yeah I like strawberry banana too! Thanks for commenting! lol

      Delete
  3. My favorite smoothie is more like a milkshake but it has fruit.( That makes it a smoothie, right?) It's called a Strawberry or Blueberry cheese cake smoothie. It's healthy too. No sugar, but oh so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy! My favorite is 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup non fat plain yogurt, 1/2 c fruit juice ( I usually use cranberry but you can use your favorite) and 1 cup of frozen blueberries. Whiz until nice and thick and frosty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That sounds delicious! I will have to try that!

      Delete
  5. Ooh, that sounds so good! I'm totally going to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome. I like mango smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That sounds really good! I might try that!

      Delete
  7. Mmmmm! It looks really good! Cute photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete