Opening a Box with a Surprise Inside!

Hi everyone! Today I have something special I have been working on. So are you ready to see it?

Want to know what's inside this giant box? It is taller than my little brother when you turn it standing up. He was pretending it was his elevator. lol


So let's open it.....



Do you know what it is yet? he he



That's right! It's a doll room! My dad said he would make me a "real" doll room sometime out of wood, but this was a fun project and cost under $2, so it's a pretty good solution for now. :)

There are still a few things I need to do to it like decorate the outside, and maybe add a light. But I think it turned out pretty well.

So that's all I'm going to show you today. Come back tomorrow for a room tour! :)

post signature

14 comments:

  1. So cute! I did the same thing with the box my trampoline came in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! It must be a big box!

      Delete
  2. That is so cool! I have always wanted a doll room. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too. You can make one too if you have a big box!

      Delete
  3. That is so awesome! You did an amazing job on it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her room looks very cozy. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, I want to make a doll house like that, but I don't know where to get a box...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you could ask a warehouse for a box or wait until you buy something that comes in a big box.

      Delete
    2. thanks! Do you think sobeys or safeway would have a box like that?

      Delete
  6. That's so exciting!!! I can't wait to see the tour!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Looking forward to the tour :)

    ReplyDelete