A lovely reader named Natalie sent in these photos of her dollhouse for me to share with you all.
Natalie wanted to point out the following:
(1) I made this dollhouse with things I already had, so I didn't spend a huge amount of money on it!
(2) Everything in it has taken me a long time to collect (about five years!)
(3) In Molly and Kit's room I made all the furniture, and in Charlotte and JJ's bedroom (purple room) I made the closet!
(4) The walls are colored tri-fold boards, and the flooring I made from contact paper on cardboard
(5) The second floor sets on a long board my dad had in his garage.
(6) The outside door I made, and the leaves is just scrapbook paper.
So let's take a look at it!
It's so creative, and it has six rooms!
Wow, Natalie made all the furniture in Molly and Kit's room? Awesome!
I would love to know how she made it. :)
Even Kit's desk! And I like all the little accessories she has!
So cute. I like the side table and all the little items in this room.
This room looks so cozy with a bookshelf and everything.
I have been wanting a washer and dryer for my dolls! I really like this room.
I like that table and chairs set, and the little leaf and basket on top look perfect!
And she even has a front door with some fall decorations and a mail box. I really like all the details, and I am really inspired. Thanks for sending in these photos, Natalie. I really enjoyed seeing all of your creative ideas.
If you have photos of your doll house/room that you would like me to share, you can email them to me at amayapaes at gmail dot com.