GOTY 2014 Isabelle Review Part 1-Outfit

Hi everyone! So today, I decided to do a review of Isabelle in two parts. The first part is the outfit, next part is the doll and the hair. I will also be doing a Youtube video of this too! :) So here is part 1. Let's take a look!  

-----------The Top---------
 Here are the sleeves. At first, I was a little afraid that the sleeves would fray, but they didn't The sleeves are really cute and are made out of tulle/mesh material. 


 Here is a close-up of the sleeve. 


 Here is the front of the top. I think its really cute and realistic. It has a "foil material" ballerina and a 3-D skirt. It is made out of the same material as the sleeves.  

 It also has some sequins that are a really cute detail.



 The side has a little tag that says Isabelle with the American Girl Doll logo. 


 The bottom right of the top is slightly slanted and I LOVE this feature. 


 And of course, the back of the top closes with Velcro. 


----------The Shoes---------- 
 I really like the shoes that come with Isabelle's meet outfit, however, they remind me of the shoes in this outfit.  


 They are a sparkly gold, shiny material, and the shoes feature a cute gold bow in the front. 


 The back has an elastic-type material that stretches when you put the shoes on. 


 The shoes have a slight heel, which I think is really cute. 






-----------The Pants---------
 The pants are probably my favorite thing in the whole outfit. They are really unique! As you can see, they have a stretchy bottom so you can get it over the doll's foot. 


 The fabric is a sparkly silver, which is really pretty. 


 Here is the whole outfit on June.

Stay tuned for Part 2- the doll! 



post signature

8 comments:

  1. I really like Isabelle's outfit, especially the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, her outfit is nice! Can't wait for the next, part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Isabelle's meet-outfit has grown on me. I love the pants! =D
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beware, Amaya! If you are not careful the tulle on the sleeves WILL fray. I have one and it has frayed a little bit on the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her outfit is sooo adorable! I love her shoes!!! Great review! Can't wait for part 2! :)

    ReplyDelete